Friday, June 18, 2010

Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, Book 5) - Patricia Briggs



If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. The Mercy Thompson series starts out slow in the first book or two, but it really gets engaging after that. The fourth and fifth book have especially kept my attention, and since I haven't reviewed all of the books, I don't want to give anything away in this one except to say that while Mercy has made her choice between Samuel and Adam, Brigg's still manages to keep things interesting and she is managing to get wittier with every book.

In this series is constant drama between the vampires, werewolves and fae, and Mercy somehow gets on everyone's bad side, which is unfortunate for her since she's a mainly harmless shifter (coyote).

2 Comments:

Savannah said...

I love this series! Seriously!!!
Great Blog!

Kate Evangelista said...

A friend actually recommended this series to me. I'll have to check it out.