Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Read Books

Here is my list that I can remember off hand reading since the last post. I think it's missing a few but I lost the list where I keep track. Oops. I will eventually find it and update it. Sadly my Nook broke a few weeks ago, thus some of the crappy titles listed (I was stuck with a 'library' here in the Bahama's) Allegedly a library. It was suffering but thankfully my grandma back in the states shipped me another e-reader which I just got so I can begin good reads again. <3 <3 <3 Aren't grandma's the greatest???


Pretty little liars 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Secret Society Girl 1 - Diana Peterfreud
Maximum Ride 1 - James Patterson
Southern Vampire 1 (Sookie Stackhouse) - Charlaine Harris
Beach Road - James Patterson
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult
The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong
Mediator book 1 - Meg Cabot -- The ''''''library'''''' here had this gem!! It was their ONLY YA book. How have I never heard of this series? It was great! Too bad I don't have a way to get the rest of the series.
Shadowland (The Mediator, Book 1)

If you'd like to see where I am in the Bahama's here's my blog I share with my husband. (Lately he does all the writing so I can do more reading of course!)
Reading in the Bahama's

0 Comments: