Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MAX Excitement level reached: First ARC Received!

My First advance reader copy came in the mail for review. Drool. I had no idea this could actually happen! AAAHHHHH!!!! I had gotten free e-copies of books but being that I don't yet have an E-Reader I haven't read them, but someone actually put my address on an envelope and paid to send me this unreleased book.

Also, I LOVE Alyson Noel. This novel is a spin-off series for a younger age group, it is about Riley, Ever's little sister who has passed on to the other side. I am anxious to read it and will report back. It looks pretty big for a suggested age group of 9-12 years. It's nearly 200 pages.

This book came at a perfect time, because I am not having any success in keeping up with this blog. I just took over a week vacation and I read many books during that time, but problem is... I can't remember which all they are. Gulp. So I might instead turn this blog into a list of books I've read, with a rating or tidbit about the book. That was mainly why I started the blog, to keep a list of what I've read and to suggest books to friends so that is good enough for me.

1 Comment:

Savannah said...

I got this book too! You'll love it. It was a great read. Congrats on your frist ARC and I hope there are more to come. I can't wait to see what you think about it.