Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Private Series - Kate Brian



Is anyone else addicted to these books? I made the mistake of reading Privilege, and its whole series first, which later then I found out is a spin-off series to Private. Kind of a bummer that when I finished the Privilege series and had to get my hands on more of Kate Brian's books, that I already knew the background of the series but that didn't deter me, and I think actually gave me an interesting vantage point of the series as opposed to most of its readers.

hmmm...

So in Private, it's essentially a rich kid private school that a girl named Bree was lucky enough to get a scholarship to, and the catty 'in' girls there that can make anything happen for them in life (which Bree desperately needs to get away from her crazy home life) has taken a liking to Bree, but at what cost to her?

This is a series with a lot of books, (including it's spin off series books) but they are easy reads and you won't be able to get your hands on the next one so make sure you buy two.

You can thank me later.

1 Comment:

Savannah said...

I have heard quite a bit about this series. Still not sure...