Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation Book Titles

Meridian - Amber Kizer.

This book got a lot of hype but personally I didnt really get the allure. It was a good read but not a favorite.











Claire De Lune - Christine Johnson


This book was pretty good and a quick read. One thing I didn't like is that all werewolves are women. I know I'm a girl but I'm not all that feminist, and maybe I just like reading about werewolf guys. haha. It was ok.








Swoon - Nina Malkin


Finally, Finally Finally! I hadn't been able to get this book for awhile, and truthfully I wasn't in a hurry to read it.... I couldn't put it down. No, literally. I started reading it at about 11pm one night and finished it at 6:30 the next morning. I couldn't stop. This is a 5 stars for me. I love it!






Love Bites - Ellen Schreiber

I love this whole series. 4 stars











Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow

I couldn't get into this book at all. I kept having to go back and re-read pages which is not like me at all. I haven't completely given up on it, but with a full batch of books that just came in to read, this one is getting put aside for now.

0 Comments: