Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm Sorry Guys, but you are going to be so jealous (I'm even jealous of myself)

I was able to receive digital ARC's of several awesome looking books, but the one I am most excited about is Afterlife by Claudia Gray. I am a huge fan of the series Evernight and after Twilight it is probably the best series I have found yet. The book doesn't come out until March 2011 so I am of course strutting my cool stuff all over the place but anyways, I will read it asap and the others. In the meantime check out the hot covers of these books I got (digitally of course but still)

EDIT: I have found out I am supposed to wait to post reviews until closer to the release of these books, but I have almost finished Afterlife and it does not disappoint! 


Afterlife - Claudia Gray














The Lying Game - Sara Shepard

The Lying Game

One in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber (another favorite author of mine ---squeeealll!!!!)

Once in a Full Moon

Unearthly - Cynthia Hand

Unearthly

Angelfire- Courtney Allison Moulton   








Angelfire

1 Comment:

Vee said...

Ooh, these all look great! *jealous* Looking forward to seeing reviews of them, soon :)