Friday, October 1, 2010

Wow how did I get so behind

Well I got a couple of bad books that has discouraged me, and I have been trying to lightening speed my way through the private and gossip girl novels. I don't want to review those but I am hooked on reading them!

The novels in question are

Betrayal - Gillian Shields, Linger - Maggie Stiefvater

These are two follow up novels. I'm just going to be honest and say that I made it / forced myself halfway through Linger before I gave up trying to remember what the first one was about (Googling it didn't help jog my memory). Either way, I checked it up to a lost cause and quit since I had no emotional attachment to the characters). Betrayal, I had a lot of other books on my plate and the beginning of this novel didn't do anything for me and I didn't really like how the first novel in this series Immortal ended so I gave up on this one too.

I know, I am the WORST.

Let's not even go into how I can't finish Wuthering Bites. I got it because I can't finish Wuthering Heights and thought it would be easier to swallow/suffer through. Wrong! Has anyone successfully finished the original or the Bites version? Sigh. I will keep trucking through it, but not until I finish these GG novels and the Private Series.





0 Comments: